Friday, May 15, 2009

January's Jokers and Then North To Alaska on NCL Sun an


John Slitz with January: Interview on www.Voiceamerica.com


Two Fearless Women Golfers


January's Jokers arrive in Limo with style.

Golf time is over and now it's North To Alaska time to speak on the NCL Sun Cruise Ship going to Ketchikan, Juneau and skagway along the inside passage with wonderful glacier viewing. I will be speaking on Alaskan History, Gold Rush, Glaciers and Wildlife.


World Series of Golf Re-Cap: I didn't win but I did get lots of camera time since Emily Gillette and I were the only two women playing. As you can see, we are still smiling even though we were consoling each other. She is just a darling gal and so wonderful and friendly. Emily is a great golfer and a great representative for Full Tilt Poker. You will see us both teeing off on WGN when the World Series 13 episodes are shown starting on June 28th. Congratulations to all the winners and all the competitors.

I would be remiss if I didn't thank my entourage who followed me around the course during my golfing adventure. All fifteen of them were there for me and I will never forget them and be grateful for all their hugs and encouragement. I'm so amazed that they came together to cheer for me from all over the country. It made me feel so special.

Also, my pro and caddy Roger Gunn who helped me train and get ready and walked the walk with me was monderful and so very patient and helpful. Can't forget my number # 1 fan...my husband, Leif, who was so excited and nervous for me. He's is the absolute best guy in the world. He even took me to see the Beattle's Show and the amazing Cher! Great time however next year.... I think I may let him play golf instead of me. I would rather be partying with January's Jokers!

I did a radio show from Las Vegas featuring John Slitz of The World Series of Golf and Andy Bloch, Superstar Poker Player. Thank you to John and Andy for such great interviews. I loved talking to both of you and hope we can do it again.

Now we are doing the laundry and packing so we can head North to Alaska in the morning. I will try to keep blogging from the ship and share our next adventure with all of you.
Bon Voyage!

No comments: