Monday, May 11, 2009

3-2 DAYS To GO: GLAMother January's JOKERS ENTOURAGE Arrive in Vegas

















As you can see, I had breakfast this morning at the Mirage with my Entourage main men: Leif III, Andy, Darlin Dan, Brad and Brad's dad John. They are all here to support me on and off the golf course tomorrow and they have promised me that they will all be on their very best behavior, especially Brad and Darlin! Also, I was able to connect this am with my favorite World Series of Golf official photographer, Jonathan Leiweke. I love Jon so much because he has never take a bad picture of me so far that has ever surfaced. He's great about destroying all the bad ones.

We got to Vegas yesterday and did a light practice at Paiute with my husband and temporary coach that only went 5 hours. Tomorrow he will be replaced by my real pro, Roger Gunn who knows how to pace our practices.

After Leif tried to wipe me out, then we went to see the Beatles Love show last night that was awesome. Today is rest and spa day getting ready for the all White Party tonight at the Mirage Dolph Habitat. I will keep you posted. Wish you were here!

No comments: