Friday, January 30, 2009

January Jones meets Golf Legends Nancy Lopez and Jan Stephenson
















One of the biggest thrills for me at this PGA show was getting to meet and chat with both Nancy Lopez and Jan Stepehson. They were both so wonderful and gracious and I couldn't believe that I was actually talking to two legends of women's golf. What an incredible honor, I got so emotional with Nancy that I started to tear up and then she did too! Talk about being gracious, she'll even cry with you.

As you can see Jan is such a beauty. She looks marvelous and is a truly delightful gal. I felt like I've known her forever. Both Jan and Nancy gave me some great tips for playing in the World Series of Golf on video that'll I'll be posting on YouTube and then sharing the advice right here with all of you.

It's been an amzaing experience and I'll fill in all the details once I get back to California. Mr. Smiley is having a great time too. He is the hit of the show and has been working his tail off at the Yar Booth helping all of us promote the GX1. We finish tomorrow and we're off to Sarasota to visit Smiley's cousin Kiley. They both love to sing so I'll try to get a photo of them doing a duet. Or better yet, I'll try to video it.

No comments: