Sunday, January 18, 2009

January Jones with Yar Golf Friends & Weekly Daily Reminders

Last week I went to Arizona to have a lovely lunch with my dear friends from Yar Golf. As you can see, Dr. V, Gerri Jordan and me (who rhymes with V) were having a great time making plans for our trip to The PGA Convention in Orlando Florida at the end of the month.

Yar Golf will be launching the GX1 putter and I will be the national spokeswoman for this amazing putter. I tried the putter out at the Las Vegas convention and fell in love with it from the moment I held it in my hands. I actually begged Dr. V and Gerri to let me use it for The World Series of Golf competition I'll be competing in this coming May 12th in Las Vegas to be televised on CBS Sports.

I won't tell you too many details now since I know the Yar Golf will be promoting their new product themselves with my help at the convention when they launch the GX1.

All I will say for the moment is, "As a Chronologically Challenged Senior Golfer, I am here to tell you that the GX1 is a miracle putter that every senior woman or man will want to have in their bag. Speaking of miracles, "Who says, you can't teach an old dog new tricks?"

The Yar Golf Booth will be supporting the PGA Adaptive Golf Program for Veterans by selling patriotic lapel pins along with autographed copies of Thou Shalt Not Whine with a portion of the proceeds going to help our veterans.

Here's your third/fourth Week Daily Reminders.

Sunday – Have an attitude of gratitude for every lattitude!
Monday - Ask for advice and then take it!
Tuesday – Watch the Inagural festivities and celebrate too!
Wednesday – Go to the gym and say "HI" to everyone you see!
Thursday – Try a new look, color or hairdo or buy a wig!
Friday – Make it a girls or guys only night out!
Saturday - Drop something you don't need off at The Salvation Army

Remember, Thou Shalt Not Whine,
Then your life will be divine!

No comments: