Monday, June 9, 2008

New York Talkers Sean Hannity and Mancow

I just got back from New York and I'm finally getting some time to tell you how much I LOVE New York. It is the greatest city in the world and has the best cheesecake ever.

The Talkers Magazine's 2008 New Media Seminar was fantastic and I can't begin to thank Irwin Zucker enough for inviting me to join him for a most amazing weekend. 

Yes, yes!    I did get to meet Sean Hannity and he was adorable and just about the nicest guy you'll ever meet. Everyone in Talk Radio loves him because he is so nice to everyone and whether you agree with him or not  he is just the best!

I met so many people and I will tell you more about them with more details as the week goes on. I met Mancow and he really is another great character. Also I met G. Gordon Liddy, Jim Bonaham, Michael Harrison our wonderful host and so many others from the Talk Radio world.  I'll post my pictures tomorrow and fill you on a fun weekend. 
   

No comments: