Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Preview Books & Stephanie Miller & Ed Schultz & London Town

It was pretty exciting this week when I finally received a shipment of my preview books for Thou Shalt Not Whine. 
After so much work, I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to finally hold this book in hands.

So I've been busy sending out copies to all the media that requested copies from  the RTIR Publicity Summit in New York this year. I'm looking forward to hearing back and booking lots of interviews.

My book will be in bookstores and at amazon.com by the end of the summer. I will be launching a amazon.com best seller campaign for September 3rd in honor of Grandparents Day. 

My mantra will be:
What do you give to someone who has everything, needs nothing but expects something? Or as Irwin Zucker wrote, "The perfect gift for Jewish mother's everywhere!"  

It was so much fun watching Larry King last night with Stephanie Miller and Ed Schultz as guests. They both were speakers at the Talkers Seminar and as funny on TV as they are in person. Stephanie is especially fun when taunting Sean Hannity.

I'm off tomorrow with Buckeye to visit London for some R&R in the West End. It's our favorite city in the world and this will be a working vacation since I will be checking on the international Whining taking place in England. I will report back on what the Brits are whining about. Tally Ho! 

1 comment:

Debba said...

Congrats January on the new book! I wrote a book once and remember that thrill of receiving the first copies.

I wanted to introduce myself to see if we might interview each other for a podcast?! I started Girlfriendology.com - an online community for women based on inspiration, appreciation and celebration of girlfriends. I don't know if women whine about friends, but I assume some might. I'd love to be interviewed by you about friendships and how we can take charge of healthy, positive friendship, finding new friends, etc. I'd also love to interview you for my semi-weekly podcast on how women can change whines to winning attitudes.

Interested? Let me know! Thanks and congrats again! The book cover is lovely and I'm sure it will be successful - Debba / Girlfriendology.com