Friday, June 13, 2008

Mancow Morning Madness with January Jones in New York


I was so surprised to finally meet "Mancow" in person. We have previously done two radio shows together but this was the first time I got to meet him and what a delightful 
surprise.  His show is so over the top that I'm amazed that I ever survived doing it with him. He's so brilliant and quick and clever. He is so very, very "HIP" with a no-holds-barred approach. Everyone loves him in Chicago and now with affiliates all over the country he is becoming nationally known. 

What's not to love? He was a great big sweetheart with me and since he is brilliant and I try to keep up, we had a lot in common. Actually I'm sure he doesn't want me telling people how nice he is..... but he is what he is!! He claimed that I was the first ever female guest on his show who had anything nice to say about him.  That may be true but I doubt it. I'm sure his Mom says nice things about him. But then I wonder if she's ever been on his show?

In our picture as you can see, he's showing his name tag just in case you don't know who he is!!! Believe me, everyone there at the New Media Seminar definitely knew who he was!  

Mancow claimed to even remember me which might be true since who can forget a name like January Jones.  I plan to send him a preview copy of my book and try to get invited back on his show so we can discuss WHINING in the NOW Factor. 

There's no whining at Mancow's Madhouse just a lot of really over the top fun! 

Tomorrow, I'm going to tell you all about Michael Harrison the publisher of Talker's Magazine and Joe Madison who received the Freedom of Speech Award.   

No comments: