Monday, June 16, 2008

Jim Bohannon the Winner of BEST Headress for a Talk Show Host


Isn't this the greatest picture ever of one of The 100 Most Influential Men in Radio?

When we were at The Talkers Magazines New Media Seminar in New York, Jim  Bohannon cracked everyone when up when he put on the Las Vegas red feathered spangled hat and helped me plug my new book, Thou Shalt Not Whine.   

He is such an adorable great big man with an even bigger sense of humor. I have previously been a guest on his talk radio show but had never met him in person. 

Jimbo is someone you really have to see to believe. I'm not just saying all these nice things to kiss up to him to get on his show. Although I would love to be on his show and I'm sure he knows quite a bit about celebrity whiners
who think they are winners.    

No comments: