Monday, June 23, 2008

London's Leicester Square Live with Paddington Bear & Batman


I went to London to visit the Queen but since she was at the Trooping of The Colors off I went to Leicester Square.

Little did I know that it was Leicester Square's Live Festival weekend. It is a two day party with performances in the square by all the musicals on the bills in the West End. 

It was fabulous sitting there with our fish and chips watching the performances from Mama Mia, Grease, Stomp, Sound of Music and so many more. It was a fantasy come true for true West End theater lovers such as Buckeye and I.  

I met some really interesting new friends and characters.  As you can see, Batman highly recommends Thou Shalt Not Whine. As for Paddinton Bear, he wasn't too sure about my Eleventh Commandment!  But he wanted to say a special "HI!" to all my grandchildren and their friends.  

Wait until tomorrow and see who I meet next!!

No comments: