Thursday, June 4, 2009

UP, UP and Away-January and Jill with Pasta and Wine instead of Whining!

You must go and see the Movie "UP" as soon as possible.

We took our grandkids to see it yesterday and it was hard to say who enjoyed it more. We all loved it. It will be a classic for all ages and we'll be watching this one for a long time. It'll be right UP there with all of the Disney movies. You don't need to rent a kid to go but it's more fun when you have a little one with you just watching their faces is so much fun.

Here are all of our grandkids, we have three boys and three girls and who could ask for anything more? It really is true that your grandchildren are your reward for not killing your children.


Be sure to read my Chapter On Grandparents and Whining in my book. Also there is a FREE e-book download posted at my website with The Top Ten Cures for Whining excerpted from my book.

I did my interview with Jill Hendrickson this morning on Whine Time with January Jones and it will be posted tomorrow am. What a fun and informative guest with lots of wonderful and encouraging news about eating PASTA and not feeling guilty.

No comments: