Wednesday, June 24, 2009

EWGA PGA Show Women's Golf with January Jones



I will be interviewing Pam Swensen, the CEO of EWGA Executive Women's Golf Association tomorrow morning Thursday, June 25th at 9 am PT on my show "Whine Time with January Jones" on www.voiceamerica.com.

Here is a video that I did last January with Kathy and Ashley from EWGA at the Orlando PGA Merchandise Show. They are adorable and I can't wait to visit with their leader, Pam, tomorrow and hear more about women executives who are combing work and pleasure by taking their clients out to the golf course. This is a great group for women who want to network and make golf connections on and off the course. There are all sorts of unlimited opportunities for women who golf....just ask me about that since I will soon become the new Susan Boyle of Women's Golf when The World Series of Golf on WGN starts their summer season.

No comments: