Wednesday, June 3, 2009

January Jones & Jill Hendricskon Weight Loss Italian Sytle

Be sure to Tune In, Tune On and Tune Up tomorrow morning on "Whine Time with January Jones" at www.vocieamerica.com 9 am PT when I interview Jill Hendrickson about her new book, Weigh Loss, Italian Style. I

I have been reading the book and can't put it down. Jill is a great writer and wonderuf story teller and her adventures in Italy are so entertaining.


This is much more than just another cookbook> It is an adventure and discovery tale. I'm learning so much more about myself in regards to my eating habits. The nicest thing is that it is a "no pressure", anyone can do it approach to healthy eating and having fun too.

It is a fun read without any Whining but lots of Wining and Dining!!

Did you know that June is Women's Golf Month?

I'll be telling you lots more about it tomorrow after I play golf in the am with my Ladies Group at Sunset Hills C. C. Now that I am getting ready to become the "Susan Boyle of Women's Golf", I'll be doing lots of interviews for lady golfers.


No comments: