Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Whine Time with January Jones launches Thursday March 5th!















Whine Time with January Jones  will launch on Thursday, March 5th at 9 am PST on www.voice.voiceamerica.com. Yuo can call in LIVE at 866-466-5758  

My guest will be Terry Leiweke, the President and CEO of The World Series of Golf !

I first met Terry at the Get Together Event for participants in this years World Series of Golf practice tournament in Las Vegas. As you can see from our picture, we had a ball and we're ready to Talk TEE Time and fill you in on.... How you can play golf and poker at the same time without whining!   

Be sure to listen in and tell all your friends to join in the fun with us on Thursday. We'll be discussing this unique new concept that combines the best of golf and the best of poker to create the best of times!  

Believe me, as both my husband and I agreed, it was the best time we've ever had on a golf course and we're not even good golfers. This is a fun formula for "Chronologically Challenged Competitors."  I can"t wait to tell you all about it!

No comments: