Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Women Ready to Change with Dr. Karen Gail Lewis

Are your ready for change?

My colleague and dear friend, Dr. Karen Gail Lewis, has invited me to be her lead off interview in a 8 week FREE teleseminar series on Women Ready for Change!

I will be kicking off the series on March 11, with "Changing Whining to Winning and Laugh Along The Way." We'll be talking about Thou Shalt Not Whine...The Eleventh Commandment and show how whining keeps us from succeeding with my 1-4 Star Whiner Scale.

Remember Wednesday, March 11th at 5 pm PST and 8 pm EST. Cost: FREE

I am delighted to be a part of this exciting series, so I strongly encourage you (and tell your friends) to register for the series, which starts today on March 11th

To register go to: www.WomenAndThe PeopleThey Love.com

No comments: