Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Whine Time with January Jones ready to Launch!

Tomorrow is the big day for "Whine Time with January Jones" to launch with our first show on www.voiceamerica.com. It will begin at 9 am PST and my guest will be Terry Leiweke, President and CEO of The World Series of Golf at www.worldseriesofgolf.com

I've been working on some great questions and there will be CALL IN at 866-476-5788. I hope we get some calls from people who aren't cranks or cranky. I praying my engineer will be able to screen all of the Whineys Out and the Smileys IN tomorrow.

I want to give a special shout out to my producer, Jon Missall who has patiently guided me through the drill and always answers my most insecure questions ASAP. Thank you Jon, your are the best!

I'll sign off for now and if you have any killer questions, that are fun but not fatal, just email them to me at info@januaryjones.com and I'll read them on the air.

Remember, tomorrow is a "No Whine Day" for all my friends from the virtual world that live in computers.

No comments: