Thursday, February 26, 2009

January tees off with World Series of Golf














World Series of Golf Get Acquainted Event Feb. 23rd!

Here we are in Las Vegas at fabulous Paiute Golf Resort. Isn't that blue sky amazingly beautiful? As you can see it was a bright and beautiful event even if it was a little chilly.

I loved wearing all my new Taylor Made adidas-outfits plus their "Burner 09"clubs performed beyond belief. Also, I can't forget the GX1 Yar Golf putter that won the 9th hole with a twenty footer. Now that really was something to enjoy watching! It really was fun walking around looking like my book cover all co-ordinated with my signature colors red, yellow and black.

It was a big day for Thou Shalt Not Whine since there was no whining allowed on the course!

I was a little nervous playing in the World Series of Golf practice Get Acquainted event but once it got going I had the best time ever. It really is a format that any player at any level can have fun with and I even won a some holes which was amazing and astounding!

Everyone was was so friendly, so helpful and so encouraging. The format is all about strategy and how to maximize your skills at the right time for the right amount. Believe me, it's more fun than real golf because you can fold whenever you've hit a crummy shot.

The World Series of Golf is the perfect format for all "Chronologically Challenged Competitors" of all ages and at all stages of life. Be sure to tune in to watch it on June 28th on CBS Sports.

No comments: