Saturday, July 26, 2008

Thou Shalt Not Whine Launch on Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Here it is the final, final cover for my book which will be launched on Wednesday, September 3, 2008 with a 24 hour campaign. It will be in honor of Grandparents everywhere!

When you buy my book on September 3rd anytime during that 24 hours, you can help me get a higher ranking for Thou Shalt Not Whine ......The Eleventh Commandment on amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com!

If you buy my book during that 24 hour period on September 3rd, you will receive FREE bonus gifts from my Joint Venture parnters that will amaze you!  

Also in honor of Grandparent's Day,  you will be helping the Boys & Girls Clubs of America since a portion of the profits will be donated to this wonderful organization that is helping grandchildren everywhere!

I am so proud to have Diane Heavin founder of Curves International's blurb on my front cover. I recently did an interview about her trip to The Great Wall of China with Olivia Newton John. It will air in September and every time I'm working out at my local Curves and slow down all I do is think of Diane and Becky walking The Great Mall of china with Joan Rivers and I'm inspired to stick with it. Wait till you hear all about their blisters and the menu and the tons of money they raised for fighting cancer!

Now back to the book:

Please remember, when you buy Thou Shalt Not Whine, you have the opportunity to give the perfect gift to ANYONE who...has everything...needs nothing...but expects something!
 

No comments: