Saturday, December 20, 2008

Whine Time Book Publicists of So. California



HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM Book Publicists of Southern California!!!

A fun time was had by all at Irwin Zucker's annual Christmas Party at the Sportsman Lodge in Studio City. As always it was standing room only with a wonderful and inspirational program.

I was so pleased to be with my dear friends Patti Kokinos, the author of Angel Park, Lorrie Hull, the television host of "Alive After Sixty-Five" in Santa Barbara and dear, dear Ron Oberon, the author of Our Earth and Beyond!.

It's hard to believe but we are in the final countdown and Santa is busy making his list and we're all being such good kids. We hosted my dear friends from Las Amigas last night and they so generously donated in the Christmas spirit a big check to our local Manna group!

I've been busy doing interviews on holiday whining. On Christmas Eve morning at 10:00 am PS, I'll be talking to my dear friend Mary Jane Popp from station KAHI Sacremento, CA. As a warm-up, I will be on the air with KWNA radio at 8:10 am PST too.

Also I will be visiting with my Canadian friends, on The Late Night Counsell CFRA_CTV 580 AM on December 22nd at 7:00pm PST. Hopefully, I will be able to help everyone get a handle on the whining so that Santa will be able to visit everyone this year.

Remember, Thou Shalt Not Whine in 2009! Love to all, January

No comments: