Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Eric Shaw & January Jones Discover Championship Networking



Second thing to remember, women have a problem networking there but I think that shoe stores might work the same way for women. 

Third thing to remember, God gave us two ears and one mouth so we'd better learn to do twice the listening instead of once more all the talking. 

Eric seemed to like my book since he is most definitely not a WHINER but rather a big time WINNER!

I like his positive approach to life and I'm challenging him to put his networking talents to work helping me with my Grandparent's Day internet promotion on amazon.com that will hopefully get my book a #1 ranking and to help out The Boys & Girls Clubs at the same time. 

Remember Stop Whining and Start Smiling and if that doesn't work for you, then you'd better start eating Chocolate, lots and lots of it.

Also you heard it here from January Jones, "Chocolate is the new Brocolli!"

No comments: