Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day from January Jones and Zoey


Happy Mother's Day from January Jones & Zoey!


Happy Mother's Day
from January Jones & Zoey!

Our best wishes for a wonderful Mother's Day that is filled with love and lots of laughter for you and yours!

Now hereeeeee's Zoey!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhhUWQCgSAs



A grandmother was telling her little granddaughter about her own childhood.

"We used to skate outside on a pond.

I had a swing made from a tire; it hung from a tree in our front yard.

We rode our pony and we picked wild raspberries in the woods."

The little girl was wide-eyed, taking this all in.

At last she said, "I sure wish I'd gotten to know you sooner!"



When my grandson asked me how old I was, I teasingly replied, "I'm not sure."

"Look in your underwear, Grandma." he advised.

"Mine says I'm 4 to 6."

Now hereeeeee's Mommy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNJJb9rEyE8


The Images of Mother

4 YEARS OF AGE - My Mummy can do anything!

8 YEARS OF AGE - My Mum knows a lot! A whole lot!

12 YEARS OF AGE - My Mother doesn't really know quite everything.

14 YEARS OF AGE - Naturally, Mother doesn't know that, either.

16 YEARS OF AGE - Mother? She's hopelessly old-fashioned.

18 YEARS OF AGE - That old woman? She's way out of date!

25 YEARS OF AGE - Well, she might know a little bit about it!

35 YEARS OF AGE - Before we decide, let's
get Mum's opinion.

45 YEARS OF AGE - Wonder what Mum would have thought about it?

65 YEARS OF AGE - Wish I could talk it over with Mum

Remember
Stop Whining and Start Smiling,and if that doesn't work then start eating chocolate,
lots and lots of it!

info@januaryjones.com

No comments: