Sunday, September 7, 2008

Everyday with Marcus and Lisa and guest, January Jones


M
A
R
C
U
S
&

L
I
S
A

While I was in Atlanta I did a live television interview on "Everyday with Marcus and Lisa" at the In Touch Ministry Studios. We had a great time on the set. They are an adorable couple and we had such a wonderful interview.

As you can see, their set is lovely and they are even lovelier. The entire crew made me feel so welcome with their wonderful southern hospitality. I will be posting the entire interview on my website just as soon as I receive it. 

Also while in Atlanta, I visited with Dr. Fitness and The Fat Guy again at WGSR-Atlanta. They are such a hoot and we laughed and had so much fun through out the entire hour. They are so irreverent and outrageous that I just adore them. What a team and you can listen to them at their website anytime www.weightlossradio.libsyn.com and we'll be posting their interview at my website too.

I've been doing quite a few interviews since my book launched last Wednesday. Also, I did a wonderful interview prior to my internet campaign with Peter Anthony Holder on Holder Tonite Radio from Montreal, Canada. 

His fabulous website is:www.peteranthonyholder.com. 

On the day of the launch September 3rd, there was another interview with Don Grant KOTA from Grand Rapid City, SD. Don was a delight and we dished a little about whiners and winners.

Also that day, I chatted with Gary Doyle from CCKG from Ontario, Canada. Gary shared with me that although he is a reformed Whiner he is still a moderate Whino.

Then it was time for some straight talk from Texas with Sam Cousey and Jesse Jones (not a relative) from KXYI where they featured my book, Thou Shalt Not Whine on their show "Other Side of the News." 

Tonight I will be doing an interview with Michael Dresser on his show Dresser after Dark. Isn't that a great name for talk radio? Tshe show won't take place until 11:30 pm so I'm drinking coffee and trying to stay awake.
Wish me luck, Michael sounds a little dangerous!"  

All of the above interviews will be posted at my website soon! 
    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day,

Our company seeks for new part-time employes. You can earn from $300/week for simple task completion. For example: filling online surveys, reading emails, online customer support.
OffshoreDreams, LLC is an offshore based company, we provide B2C services and solutions. Our business partners look for new oportunities at your region/country.
Complete the form if you are interested in this proposal. Our representative will contact you asap.

Please fill in [url=http://dailywenches.com/blog/]online work from home form[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good day,

Our company seeks for new part-time employes. You can earn from $300/week for simple task completion. For example: filling online surveys, reading emails, online customer support.
OffshoreDreams, LLC is an offshore based company, we provide B2C services and solutions. Our business partners look for new oportunities at your region/country.
Complete the form if you are interested in this proposal. Our representative will contact you asap.

Please fill in [url=http://dailywenches.com/blog/]online work from home form[/url]