Sunday, May 25, 2008

January Jones and Jeffrey Briar Laughter Yoga Institute

My guest this week on Thou Shalt Not Whine with The Whine Tester on BigMediaUSA.com is Jeffrey Briar who is the founder of the Laughter Yoga Institute.

I hope you will be able to listen to this interview because Jeffrey is a fantastic guest and I guarantee that he will make you laugh and then some.  I knew I wanted to interview Jeffrey from the first time I saw him dancing the night away on the AATH conference cruise to Mexico last January. He was wearing his tuxedo and looking so proper until I noticed that he was wearing tennis shoes. Not just ordinary tennis shoes but one was bright orange and the other was bright green. 

This gives you an idea of the kind of guy that Jeffrey is and the fun time you will have listening to him.  Enjoy, enjoy!
Cheers and Chocolates, January Jones The Whine Tester

1 comment:

Howarth said...

Hooray for me, first person to post on your blog. Good luck this weekend with the show.